Friday, January 25, 2008

Learning Curves

Clearly any new endeavor carries with it a learning curve. As an example, I wrote my first post, which probably more properly should have been written in my profile and then wanted to change a word. Somehow in the process of editing it I published it a second time. Yep, sure did. *hangs head and scuffles bare toes in the dirt* Now it is bad enough for anyone to have to read it once but twice is an exercise in overkill! I've not yet found where you can actually delete a post once made so I've taken the route of editing it out of existence or at least into an entirely different life. (hence this post on learning curves)

3 comments:

Trée said...

Weebs, welcome to the world of blogging. Always nice to see a new face. All the best and if you have questions, just ask. The blogging community is a very friendly and helpful crowd. Take care and all the best. :-)

Wamblings said...

I actually have tons of questions about Blogger itself. I know my way around 360 and I manage passably in MySpace but on Blogger, do you develop circles of friends? How do you find people? I found your blog by virtue of a short list on my dashboard (I think they called it a dashboard). Does Blogger have its own little blogger search engine or something? How does one find like minded fellow Bloggers?

Trée said...

Wamblings, Blogger does have a search blog function based on what people put in their profiles but I'm not sure that is a very good way to find like minded bloggers. Blog Catalog, the link is on my sidebar or you can Google it, is a much better way to find bloggers who have similar interest. I've been on Blogger (for three years) and WordPress and I guess you could count FaceBook but I don't do much there or spend much time--I'd rather blog.

If you have any Blogger Blogging questions, ask. If I don't know the answer I can point you in the right direction. :-)